Day 06: Write 30 interesting facts about yourself
1) I’m obsessed with pugs. (Haha, like you didn’t already know that).
2) I can yodel.
3) My uncles’ names are Pedro and Ustino - full Korean what.
4) I have purple hair.
5) I’ve worked in the restaurant business my whole life.
6) I had a 3.9 GPA in high school (not so great in college haha).
7) I sleep with my eyes open, Idk why.
8) I’m allergic to strawberries and cobalt.
9) I can do piercings but am terrified of getting a tattoo (even though I desperately want one).
10) I have a pug named Beanie that I just got a couple days ago. AND I LOVE HIM.
11) I played the violin for 9 years until my mom sold mine at a garage sale.
12) I did ballet and tap dancing for a couple years back in elementary school.
13) I love food. Some people eat to live, I live to eat.
14) I love singing! (I have a youtube page, check it out y’all).
15) Born and raised in the DMV.
16) I know how to change a tire.
17) I just recently started reading…. a lot.
18) I have the biggest crush on Tila Tequila and CL from 2ne1.
19) I’d rather be single for the rest of my life with 3,000 pug puppies than get married, honestly.
20) I have dwarf toes and tiny feet.
21) Fall is my favorite season because I don’t sweat and it’s absolutely beautiful outside.
22) I love the colors purple and red.
23) I’m the messiest person I know.
24) I’m also the clumsiest person I know.
25) I have a bad habit of breaking mirrors.
26) I’m secretly super scared of cats.
27) I’m pretty sure I have a mild case of ADD.
28) I have a weird thing about noses; I notice them a lot and I love cute ones.
29) I was born on Friday the 13th. Probably explains a lot haha.
30) Despite what people think, I’m actually 100% full-blooded Korean.